- **Epistemic status:** #budding
My name is Ori Morningstar (She/They) and welcome to my [[Digital Garden]]. In here you will find small, and interconnected notes that I write for myself to get a better understanding on a topic. I decided to build this garden because blogging takes a significant amount of time, there are too many topics out there that interest me, and I wanted to write more regularly. I believe in freedom of information, hence why I made my garden public, that way others can benefit from it.
Please read the [[Digital Garden Terms of Service]] to get a better understanding of this place.
If you have any queries, suggestions, feedback, or want to get in touch you can [contact me here](https://morningstar.budibase.app/app/contact%20me#/contact-me)
[Analytics using Plausible](https://plausible.io/garden.orimorningstar.com)
## Directory Introduction
The following are the important directories you will interact with the most:
- **MOCs**: Short for Map of Content. Each note contains URLs to external websites or internal notes. Connects to note to create starting points on finding certain content.
- **Projects:** Projects I have done or plan to do. Depending on the complexity and length of project, can contain tutorials.
- **Slipbox:** Main directory where most notes are contained. Each note is centered around a basic idea.
- **Specs:** Notes that contain specifications for certain projects, such as my gaming PC.
- **Sudo Podcast:** Transcription notes for the Sudo Podcast.
- [Terms and Conditions for Ori Morningstar](https://legal.orimorningstar.com/)